OAT MILK PORRIDGE
• 350 ml organic Oatly oat milk
• 5 heaped tablespoons of Flahavan’s organic porridge oats
• 1 tablespoon of milled organic sunflower, flaxseed and pumpkin seeds
• 1 shredded Jonagold apple from Ringden Farm, Sussex
• 1 heaped teaspoon of organic raw bee pollen from Morgiel Foods
• a good dollop of organic raw honey from Morgiel Foods
1. Mix oat milk with oats and cook over a medium heat,
until porridge consistency is nice and thick then transfer into a bowl.
2. Shred the apple and place it on top of the porridge, add the mixed milled seeds, raw bee pollen and finish with placing a dollop of raw honey on top.
3. You can either mix it all up or leave it as it is, now you are ready tuck in!
RUSTIC SOURDOUGH BAGUETTE CANAPÉS
WITH FRESH GOAT CHEESE
AND RAW BEETROOT PICKLES
• 1 sourdough baguette from Flour Power City Bakery
• organic Olio il Vero di Santeramo from Puglia
• organic fresh goat cheese
• naturally fermented organic raw beetroot slices from Morgiel Foods
1. Cut the baguette into thick slices and sprinkle each slice with some olive oil.
2. Spread a generous amount of goat cheese onto each of the baguette slices.
3. Finish with placing raw beetroot slices on top, this is very simple appetiser but it lets the flavour of the ingredients shine through.
HOMEMADE TURKEY BURGERS
WITH RAW SAUERKRAUT
AND RAW GHERKIN PICKLES
• 8 organic wholemeal rolls
• 500g fresh free range turkey thigh mince from Capestone Organic Poultry
• 1 organic red onion
• 1 organic free range egg
• 80g of sourdough breadcrumbs, pre-soaked
• homemade breadcrumbs for coating
• naturally fermented organic raw sauerkraut from Morgiel Foods
• naturally fermented organic raw gherkins in brine from Morgiel Foods
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Dice the onion finely and place into a bowl.
2. Add the minced meat and the egg, then incorporate the pre-soaked sourdough breadcrumbs after squeezing out any excess moisture.
3. Add sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
4. Form by hand some nice thick burgers out of your mixture. This recipe should make 8 thick burgers.
5. Roll them into your homemade breadcrumbs, coating evenly, then shallow fry them on a medium heat in olive oil.
6. When golden brown on both sides, place each burger into the rolls.
7. Garnish with organic raw sauerkraut and slices of organic raw gherkin pickles, also the addition of fresh horseradish sauce or freshly made tomato salsa is highly recommended.